WHO WE ARE
- By impliedly or expressly accepting these policy, you also accept and agree to be bound by smartbd policies as amended from time to time.
- The contents set out herein form an electronic record in terms of Information & Communication Technology Act, 2006 and rules there under as applicable and as amended from time to time. As such, this document does not require any physical or digital signatures and forms a valid and binding agreement between the Website and the User.
- This Website may also contain links to other websites, which are not operated by smartbd. However smartbd has no control over the linked sites and accepts no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
- Use of the website is available only to such persons who can legally contract under the Contract Act, 1872.
- If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you shall not register as a user of smartbd and shall not transact on or use the website. As a minor if you wish to use or transact on website, such use or transaction may be made by your legal guardian or parents on the website. smartbd reserves the right to terminate your membership or refuse to provide you with access to the website if it is brought to smartbd notice or if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years.
- By accepting the terms or using or transacting on the website, the user irrevocably declares and undertakes that he/she is of legal age i.e. 18 years or older and capable of entering into a binding contract and such usage shall be deemed to form a contract between the Website and such User to the extent permissible under applicable laws.
- When you use smartbd.com or contact us via phone or email, you consent to receive communication from us. You authorize us to communicate with you by e-mail, SMS, phone call or by posting notices on the website or by any other mode of communication. For contractual purposes, you consent to receive communications including transactional, promotional or commercial messages from us with respect to your use of the website and/or your order placed on the Website. Additionally, any disclosures posted on the site, or sent to you by email than you fulfill the legal obligation of communication made in writing.
YOUR ACCOUNT AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Any person may access the website either by registering to the Website or using the Website as a guest. However, a guest user may not have access to all sections of the Website including certain benefits/promotional offers, which shall be reserved only for the purpose of registered users, which may change from time to time at the single consideration of the Website.
- If you wish to register your account with the Website, you shall be required to create an account by registering with a valid mobile number and/or your email address or by filling in the proper details in the Website registration form.
- smartbd always care about information is used or share by you, and we are always grateful for your valuable trust. smartbd.com always tries to keep your information with high confidentiality and use it sensibly. Information you provide us, cookies, e-mail/mobile communication and information from other sources.
- Overall, Cookies are files with an inconsiderable amount of data that is commonly used as an unknown unique identifier. By enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may confine you from taking full advantage of the website.
Note: If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.